The painful and embarrassing loss at the bank's chief investment office "plays right into the hands of a bunch of pundits out there," the CEO admits.
JPMorgan's Trading Loss 'Egregious, Self-Inflicted,' Dimon Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues