The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau detailed rules Wednesday that would impose new limits on origination points and fees, and prohibit certain kinds of originator compensation.
CFPB Plans to Limit Mortgage Origination Fees, Compensation
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app