Sen. Bob Corker acknowledged in an interview that he is delaying the bill, saying that he wants a larger package of technical changes to Dodd-Frank.
CFPB Confidentiality Bill Runs into a One-Man Roadblock
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues