Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner said Tuesday that the $2 billion trading loss at JPMorgan Chase makes a "powerful case" for the financial reforms being implemented under the Dodd-Frank Act.
JPMorgan Loss Highlights Need for Financial Reform, Geithner Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app