Virginia Commerce Bancorp in Arlington is considering selling itself. The $3 billion-asset company said Monday its board would review various alternatives to increase shareholder value, including a possible sale.
Virginia Commerce to Explore Possible Sale
JAN 14, 2013 9:44am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE