The National Consumer Law Center released a 90-page report Tuesday calling for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to make loan modifications mandatory in national servicing standards.
A Heap of Criticism Before CFPB Issues Servicing Rules
JAN 15, 2013 12:34pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE