The National Consumer Law Center released a 90-page report Tuesday calling for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to make loan modifications mandatory in national servicing standards.
A Heap of Criticism Before CFPB Issues Servicing Rules
JAN 15, 2013 12:34pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE