Community State Bank, of St. Charles, Mich., has agreed to open a loan office in Saginaw, Mich., to settle a Justice Department lawsuit alleging it discriminated against African-Americans.
Michigan Bank Will Open Loan Office to Settle Discrimination Case
JAN 15, 2013 4:16pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE