Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray defended the agency's new mortgage rules, data gathering activities and single-director leadership structure during a luncheon speech on Wednesday.
Mortgage-Rule Concerns Overblown, Cordray Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter