Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley will pay a combined $557 million to settle allegations they mishandled foreclosures that followed the housing crisis.
Goldman, Morgan Stanley Settling Foreclosure Charges for $557M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app