David Stevens, president and chief executive of the Mortgage Bankers Association, highlighted several critiques of the CFPB's final QM rule during a speech on Wednesday.
MBA Head Lays Out Qualified Mortgage Concerns
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues