Commercial customers will remain hesitant to spend, and thus borrow, until lawmakers resolve the uncertainties over the budget and economy, Huntington CEO Stephen Steinour says in an outlook that juggles optimism and caution.
Banks Need Washington to Boost Business Confidence: Huntington's Steinour
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues