Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke told lawmakers that a future housing finance reform plan should provide clarity to the private sector about the level of support the government provides to the market.
Housing Plan Must Be Clear About Government's Role: Bernanke
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues