Quarterly profits at Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) in Columbus, Ohio, dipped slightly on declining loan revenue, but still beat analysts' estimates.
Huntington Profit Slides, But Beats Forecasts
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.