It might take "another year from now" to finish Dodd-Frank rules that seek to end "too big to fail," Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said. That was a slower timetable than that given by Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew.
More Time Needed Before 'Too Big to Fail' Ends: Bernanke
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app