The company's earnings rose 16.4% from a year earlier, to $40.7 million. Earnings per share of 17 cents were roughly in line with the average analysts' estimate, according to Bloomberg.
First Horizon's 4Q Results Rise on Lower Costs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues