The $1.4 billion-asset company said Friday that it has reactivated its buyback program, while increasing the number of shares eligible for repurchase to 5% of outstanding common stock.
Sierra Bancorp in California to Repurchase Common Stock
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues