The nation's fourth-biggest bank by assets said Tuesday it will boost its dividend by 3 cents, to 25 cents a share, starting with the first quarter of 2013.
Wells Fargo to Hike Dividend by 14%
JAN 22, 2013 5:18pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE