Capital One (COF) and Fifth Third (FITB) are the only two banks that received perfect scores for transparency according to a study of checking-fee disclosures released Tuesday by WalletHub, a personal-finance website.
Fifth Third, Capital One Score Highest on Account Disclosures: WalletHub
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter