Auto loans to the least creditworthy borrowers have rebounded, but they are still below the levels reached in the early- and mid-2000s, the New York Fed finds.
Subprime Auto Worries Appear Overblown: Fed Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues