Higher costs weighed on UMB Financial in Kansas City, Mo., in the fourth quarter. Earnings at the $14.9 billion-asset company fell 9.4% from a year earlier, to $21.1 million.
Expenses Hurt 4Q Earnings at UMB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues