Three of the four largest mortgage servicers failed to meet Fannie Mae's minimum servicing requirements in the first half of 2013, according to a Fannie report released Tuesday.
B of A, Chase, Citi Again Fail Fannie's Servicer Test
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues