Earnings at Wilshire Bancorp soared in the fourth quarter after the Los Angeles company opted not to set aside funds for problem loans.
4Q Profit Spikes at Wilshire Bancorp on Loan-Loss Credit
JAN 24, 2013 11:03am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE