BancorpSouth's earnings rose 27% from a year earlier, to $17 million, but per-share earnings of 18 cents were 6 cents below the average estimate of analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Margin Compression Stings BancorpSouth's 4Q Earnings
JAN 24, 2013 1:03pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE