Bank of America, Alcoa and Hewlett-Packard will be dropped from the Dow Jones industrial average next week in a shake-up of the blue-chip stock index.
Goldman Sachs to Replace B of A on Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app