UBS Chairman Axel Weber is urging fellow leaders of some of the world's biggest financial institutions to settle government probes into their alleged manipulation of a benchmark that determines the price at which banks lend to each other.
UBS Chairman Proposes Libor Pact: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app