Zions Bancorp. posted lower fourth-quarter earnings after taking a big charge on its holdings of collateralized debt obligations.
Zions Takes $83M Charge on CDOs, Sets $200M Offering
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues