Card fraud is now harder to perpetrate in parts of the world that have adopted the new technology, so criminals appear to be focusing more on the United States.
Fraud Losses Increase as U.S. Lags on EMV Chips
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.