Card fraud is now harder to perpetrate in parts of the world that have adopted the new technology, so criminals appear to be focusing more on the United States.
Fraud Losses Increase as U.S. Lags on EMV Chips
JAN 29, 2013 2:50pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE