The New Jersey company is well capitalized but was challenged making bigger loans to its commercial clients, an issue that could lead other small banks to seek buyers.
Size Plays Leading Role in Somerset Hills' Decision to Sell
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues