WesBanco in Wheeling, W. Va., reported higher quarterly earnings because of a lower loan-loss provision and higher interest income.
WesBanco's 4Q Profit Rises on Improved Credit Quality
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues