Elizabeth Warren, the new senator from Massachusetts and the CFPB's founder, is uniquely positioned to cut a deal on the agency's structure, a move that could pave the way to confirm Richard Cordray as head of the agency and remove legal uncertainty surrounding its powers.
How Elizabeth Warren Can Save the CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Join our mailing list »
Our weekly eNewsletter contains timely and relevant news about women in banking across the web. Sign up for this must-read digest today.