The Detroit online lender recently licensed its loan origination platform to JPMorgan Chase last month and struck a co-branding deal with Charles Schwab Bank; now it is looking to grow profits by selling components of its mortgage technology to other banks.
Quicken Loans Seeks More Technology Partnerships with Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter