A Senate panel is said to be looking into warnings by a former trader at JPMorgan Chase months before his bets ballooned into a $6 billion loss for the company.
JPM's Whale Tried to Alert Bosses on Bets: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues