The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is taking a strong stance against lenders that use contract clauses that block consumers from going to court in a report due out Thursday that will likely lead to new regulations.
CFPB Likely to Crack Down on Arbitration Clauses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app