Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner was clearly dedicated to making the Financial Stability Oversight Council work, despite doubts the group of financial regulators would prove unwieldy and ineffective. The question remains, however, whether his nominated successor, Jack Lew, will be as committed to the council.
Will FSOC Be a Priority for Treasury Pick Jack Lew?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues