Next year will be mixed bag for automobile lenders, with both delinquency rates and loan balances expected to rise, according to a forecast released Monday by the credit bureau TransUnion.
Auto Loan Balances -- and Delinquencies -- to Rise in 2014: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter