The number of homes in foreclosure fell sharply in the third quarter as fewer and fewer borrowers fell behind on their mortgages, according to a report released Monday by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
Mortgage Performance Strengthened in Third Quarter: OCC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter