Executives warn that credit quality is stabilizing after the post-recession recovery, but say that a convalescent housing market could open up another reservoir from which to draw down loss allowances.
Easy Earnings from Reserve Releases Run Out: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app