The Treasury Department is planning to wind down its Troubled Asset Relief Program investments in six financial institutions by auctioning off approximately $358 million in preferred stock and subordinated debt investments.
Treasury to Sell Its Tarp Stakes in Six More Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues