The $7.3 billion-asset company said late Tuesday that its board had authorized the repurchases, which could take place through open-market or through private transactions.
Capital Bank in Florida Approves $50M Repurchase Program
FEB 6, 2013 9:28am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE