The Troy, Mich., company asked the Treasury to delay the sale of its Tarp shares, will have to pay more than $90 million in connection with a bond insurer's lawsuit and announced the sale of more commercial loans.
Flagstar Has Tarp Sale Delayed, Loses $90M Judgment
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter