Renasant's willingness to pay a premium for a small bank in the Deep South indicates just how hungry banks are to put capital to use.
Pricey Deal in Mississippi Reflects Pressure on Buyers to Grow
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues