Moody's chief executive told investors Friday he is unaware of plans by federal and state officials to sue the company for allegedly misleading investors in the run-up to the housing crisis.
Moody's CEO: Unaware of Any Plans by DOJ to Sue Ratings Agency
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app