Consumer credit reports contain many errors, causing some consumers to pay higher rates for loans, the Federal Trade Commission said Monday.
Credit Reports Are Full of Errors: FTC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues