Home mortgage applications slumped at year-end, as new applications fell for a third straight week and refinancing declined to its lowest level since April.
Mortgage Activity Dipped in Late December: Report
JAN 3, 2013 9:28am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE