Republicans continue to call for the CFPB to adopt a five-person board instead of having a single director, but similar calls are almost never heard regarding the OCC.
If CFPB Needs a Commission, Why Shouldn't the OCC?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app