The Federal Housing Administration commissioner faced a barrage of questions from lawmakers on the agency's fiscal health and downplayed fears that it will need a Treasury bailout.
FHA's Galante Defends Agency Against GOP Attacks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Join our mailing list »
Our weekly eNewsletter contains timely and relevant news about women in banking across the web. Sign up for this must-read digest today.