Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson and Sen. Mike Crapo, the top panel republican, wrote to regulators on Wednesday urging them to weigh concerns by community bankers on pending Basel III capital and liquidity rules.
Senate Banking Leaders Push Regulators to Tailor Basel III Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app