The new proposal by the Financial Accounting Standards Board would reduce the number of categories used to classify loans and securities.
FASB Proposes Simpler Method for Classifying Financial Holdings
FEB 14, 2013 5:46pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE