Representatives for Lehman Brothers want to question the so-called London Whale in connection with a lawsuit accusing JPMorgan Chase of hastening the investment bank's collapse.
Lehman Reps Want to Question JPMorgan's Former 'Whale'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues